Wednesday 12 September 2012

Thesis D-Day: 46 Days left till deployment/submission

I am an honours slave student and am getting to the C-terminus* end of my first year into biomedical research. I have a thesis to write up, 12,000 words, that is due in 44 days (October 29). So yeah, I'm stressing about it.

In future posts I will elaborate more on this epic year and all the things I've learnt, but all I can do now is abuse my iCal to try and fit in all my experiments I need to do by the 1st of October. The way its looking now, I should get used to doing 16 hour days in the lab. On a positive note, at least the foundations of the long hours I will be enduring during medical training (should I get in) are being laid now!

MTC

*- C-Terminus, also known as the carboxy-terminus, is a free-carboxyl group that is attached to the end of an amino acid chain (peptide).

No comments:

Post a Comment